Aventus is a fair, secure, and transparent blockchain-based event ticketing solution that practically eliminates fraud and unregulated touting. Organisers can create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced platform costs, and can set price controls and receive commissions on secondary market sales.
What is the team of the Aventus?
What is the roadmap of Aventus?
How does it work?
- Create your event
- Set your own ticket market standards
- Promote your event
- Sell and verify tickets with minimal fees
What is the amount of token sale?
- The AVT tokens will be available for purchase for 7 days.
- Aventus will be selling a minimum of 3,000,000 AVT, with a hard cap of 6,000,000 AVT.
- In order to make the process more fair for both large and small buyers, there will be a constant price throughout the entire period of 92 AVT per ETH.
- Pre-sale to strategic partners and corporate partners will be discounted up to a hard maximum of 20% on up to 3,000,000 AVT (max 27,273 ETH accepted).
How to Participate in the Aventus Token Sale?
- From 5 September 2017, 12:00pm UTC to 6 September 2017, 12:00pm UTC the whitelist submission period occurs. During this time, only participants registered on the Aventus whitelist will be able to contribute Ether. All other transactions will be rejected.
- From 6 September 2017 12:00pm UTC to 13 September 2017 12:00pm UTC, the public token sale occurs. During this time, any participants will be able to contribute to the sale. During the public sale, there will be at minimum 5,000 ETH worth of AVT available.
Which wallets can be supported of this ico?
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
- Mist (Desktop)
- Parity (Desktop)
- imToken (iPhone)
- imToken (Android)
Aventus is a revolutionary global standard for a more fair, secure, and transparent ticketing industry.
Statement: Please be sure to indicate the author and source when reprinting the article.