Media.net is one of the largest contextual advertising network in the world, and exclusively powers the Yahoo. Contextual advertisements are those which are relevant to the content of the website. This makes all the difference because contextually relevant ads tend to get higher clicks which leads to higher revenue for the publisher.
The minimum withdrawal is $100 and it will be credited to your account for two days. You can select Paypal or bank wire transfer as your payment method.
You can choose the following smart advertising products to enhance your content:
- Highly Contextual Ads: Relevant ads for standard IAB & custom sizes
- Mobile Docked Ads: Monetize Traffic from all devices
- In-Content Ads: Capitalize on Untapped Revenue Potential
- Display Ads for all IAB sizes: Uniquely blend text & display ads to drive higher RPM’s
- Desktop Interstitial Ads: Maximize Returns on High Value Impressions
Media.net offers a variety of advertisement unit sizes:
Publisher interface and reports
Media.net has put a lot of thought into usability and detailed reporting. Creating new ad units only takes a minute or two and posting the ad code into your site is just as quick.
Publishers can login to their accounts at the Media.net homepage and view stats 24 hours a day. Currently the dashboard does not offer CPC or click reporting, but report impressions, RPM and estimated revenue. In addition to account-wide reporting, their interface allows you to drill down into reporting on a per-site or per-unit basis.
Media.net Pros and Cons
At this point, it is time to check out the pros and cons of this contextual advertisements platform. We can analyze the pros firstly:
- Higher RPM on Average: Media.net offers one of the best RPM (Revenue Per Mile) rate in the marketplace.
- Excellent Customer Support: Once your account is approved, you will get a dedicated customer representative. The representative will help you optimize the ads and maximize your revenue.
- Highly Converting Ad Design Options: The intuitive designs of the ads blend really well with the blog layouts, which leads to higher CTR. You can change the ad style to match your website design.
- Powerful Dashboard: The Media.net dashboard is very powerful. You can filter the earning by various durations. The graphs and reports will help you keep track of your website performance.
- Allows Ads on Sticky Sidebars: Most ad networks don’t allow ads on fixed or sticky sidebars.
And then, we can analyze the cons:
- Some Ads Require Double Click from Visitors: There are some ads which require the visitors to click twice before you get paid. This can reduce your earning a bit.
- Revenue Isn’t Updated in Real-time: For some strange reason, the platform doesn’t show your earning for the day. You have to wait until tomorrow to find out today’s total income.
August 22, 2016 – New York, Dubai & Beijing — Media.net, a key player in the ad-tech space, announced today the closing of its acquisition by a Chinese Consortium from serial internet entrepreneur Divyank Turakhia’s Starbuster TMT Investments in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $900M USD.
With media.net, the publishers get access to over $6 billion worth of advertisers’ search demand. This demand is available to publishers only through Media.net. A portion of this can make its way to your blog earnings if you use Media.net ads.
Statement: Please be sure to indicate the author and source when reprinting the article.