What is Btcclicks.com?
Btcclicks.com is a bitcoin paid to click advertising service launched in 2013.It has a very good reputation in bitcoin industry. Btcclicks.com is a very legitimate and the best bitcoin PTC sites in the world. Unlike regular PTC sites which pay real dollar for viewing ads,it is the easiest way to earn Bitcoins by viewing Bitcoin advertisements. It is very tough to manage bitcoin-paying PTC sites as the rate of bitcoin is dynamic. So,it is a great achievement that Btcclicks pays without any problem on time along with few other legitimate bitcoin-paying PTC sites. This is the full review of Btcclicks, continue to read to learn more about Btcclicks.
Is Btcclicks.com a legit PTC site?
Yes. Btcclicks.com is a Legit PTC site and it is Paying since 4 years.
Is Btcclicks.com a scam?
No. As of now Btcclicks is paying and cannot be called as a scam.
How to work on Btcclicks.com?
Work on Btcclicks is a very simple as we do on other PTC sites. The primary way to earn money on Btcclicks is by viewing advertiser’s web page.Members can earn money from Btcclicks simply by clicking on displayed advertisements. Members can also earn by referring other people(Direct Referrals) or by renting other members(Rented Referrals).
To start, you must go to the advertisenebts page where the advertisements will be displayed as shown below. A lot of advertisements will be available with stay time and pay for visiting the page mentioned on the side. The pay will vary for each advertisement which is directly influenced total time spent on the page.
The member must click on a link to begin viewing the advertisement.When clicked, the advertisement will load in a new page. The advertisement must be watched until timer ends.
When the timer ends, a captcha will load as shown below. The member must solve the captcha in order to prove that he is a human user and not using any bots to automate the process.
After solving the captcha, the system will instantly credit the indicated amount to the account.
Continue to view all the advertisements listed to earn more bitcoins on Btcclicks. The advertisements rate will vary every day based on the fluctuation of bitcoin price.
What is Btcclicks refereal program?
- Btcclicks have the best referral program in its class. Members can make use of it to earn more bitcoins.
- Btcclicks pay 80% referral commission for standard members and 160% commission for premium members. This is the highest commission among bitcoin paying PTC sites.
What is Btcclicks payment terms?
- Btcclicks is known very well to pay on time. There are two terms on Btcclicks to withdraw money.
- The minimum payout is just 0.1000 mBTC where the member has to wait for 24 hours in order to receive the payment within 1.5% fees.
- Members who feel that 1.5% fee is unnecessary can withdraw their money after the minimum account balance reaches 10 mBTC. Bitcoin will be sent to the wallet instantly with no fees deduction.
Pros and cons of using Btcclicks:
- High paying bitcoin PTC site.
- Highest referral commission.
- The easiest way to earn bitcoin.
- Timely payment processing.
- As bitcoin rate is dynamic, the rate of the advertisements will vary every day.This will highly affect the earnings per day. This is beneficial for people who withdraw their bitcoin when its rate is higher. When suddenly bitcoin rate drops,the member has to wait severel days to spend their bitcoin in a profitable way.
- Poor support.
- Poor account and site security.
Is Btcclicks suspected or are there any complaints about it?
As I have said earlier Btcclicks is a very legitimate and the best bitcoin PTC in the world. Their advertisement rate is very good and high compared to most of the top paying bitcoin PTC Clicks. Btcclicks have good custom site design and script. A beginner can work on Btcclicks.com without any confusion. Btcclicks.com have neat and short FAQ section that answers almost all the questions that will raise in the member’s mind.
Notice: We will update our review when the site make some adjustments.
Statement:Please be sure to indicate the author and source when reprinting the article.