What is Bitpay.com?
Bitpay is a payment service that enables users to accept payments in bitcoin and have the funds directly deposited to their bank account. Bitpay operates and sends bank deposits in 38 countries and supports multiple currencies including US dollars, Euros, CAD, and more.Branded as one of the largest payment processors that focuses on enabling merchants to accept bitcoins for their products and services, Bitpay is an ideal choice for online merchants who want to accept bitcoins as a form of payment.
When you want to sign up at Bitpay.com,you will see the two choices:
What are the key points of the Bitpay.com?
- Sales & Marketing: Bitpay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Bitpay offers several pricing plans, the most expensive of which charges 1% per bitcoin transaction with no termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Bitpay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Bitpay has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received two complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With com
What is the overview of Bitpay benefits?
With Bitpay, online sellers and merchants can sell anything and everything and accept bitcoin as payment. Bitpay speeds up transactions as it comes with a fast and easy setup designed for online payments. Most credit cards charge up to 3% in processing fees per transaction. Bitpay offer a more affordable option at a flat 1% settlement charge.
Bitpay lets users receive any amount from any person, anywhere in the world, via computer or a mobile device. With Bitpay, businesses can easily leverage the power and advantages of the world’s first borderless payment network.
Integrating Bitpay to any existing system is easy via the software’s cryptographically secure API. On top of that, users enjoy massive customization options for their security and confirmation speed.
Bitpay users also benefit from the best bid exchange rates. Merchant accounts are secured using the patented Two-Factor authentication from Google Authenticator.
In terms of receiving payments, you can choose to accept them in any of eight national currencies or bitcoin, or you can go for a mix. Bitpay supports invoicing in 40 languages, which means your business can go global and cater to international customers.
As Bitpay is built on bitcoin, users and customers are shielded from chargeback fraud and identity theft. Bitcoin transactions do not require parties to divulge sensitive business and personal information, making every bitcoin transaction safe and secure.
How much does BitPay cost?
Bitpay is the most affordable bitcoin processor around with a variety of service options for merchants to choose from, most of which include zero transaction fees and zero hidden charges. The flat-rate pricing model offered by Bitpay is many times more affordable than Square ore similar payment processors.
Merchants can choose from a Starter Account which has no monthly fee but does include a 1% transaction fee, or Professional, Business, or Enterprise accounts which are tailored to businesses processing an increasing number of transactions. Professional accounts and higher offer 0% transaction fees, and the Enterprise account will also accommodate VPN access.
What is overview of Bitpay features?
- Direct Bank Deposit
- Cryptographically Secure API
- Custom Transaction Speed Setting Options
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Invoicing in 40 Languages
- Email, Mobile, and Server Payment Notifications
- Mobile Optimization
- Ledger Payment Tracking
- Shopping Cart Plugins
- Hosted Integrations
- Payment Buttons and Hosted Checkout
- Scheduled Billing
- Email Invoicing
- Billing Plugins
- Mobile Point of Sale App
- Multiple User Capability
- Web-Based Checkout
- Direct POS Integrations
- Gratuity Options
Which are the reasons to choose Bitpay.com?
- Choosing Bitpay as a bitcoin processor offers three substantial advantages to merchants:
- The ability to monetize emerging markets. For those merchants who are serving international customers, Bitpay allows payment instructions to be presented in English and ten additional languages.
- Elimination of price volatility. The bitcoin market can be very volatile, bit Bitpay guarantees the exchange rate during checkout by using their exclusive Bitcoin Best Bid (BBB) rate calculation which factors in real-time quotes from multiple Bitcoin exchanges.
- Easy integration. Merchants can set up their payment gateways quickly, and Bitpay provides 20 different shopping cart plugins that make integration simple no matter which cart a merchant uses. Information from bitcoin sales can be exported to Quick Books accounting software to make record keeping accurate and simple.
Bitpay offers users a throng of features and benefits, including direct bank deposit, two-factor authentications, best bid exchange rates, and more. For big companies, Bitpay provides an enterprise package that features the most powerful Bitcoin infrastructure in the world.
Statement: Please be sure to indicate the source and author when reprinting the article.